Note: Registration will stay open for the entire span of the year, alternatively until the last symposium occurs. You only need to register once to be on the symposium mailing list and receive updates for the different sessions.
- Attoscience at Free-Electron Lasers - October 20th, 16:00-18:00 (UTC+2)
- Attoscience in solids - November 24th, 16:00-18:00 (UTC+2)
- Attoscience in Lund - December 8th, 16:00-18:00 (UTC+2)
Symposium past dates:
- Photoionization time delays - April 21st, 16:00-18:00 (UTC+2)
- Ultrafast laser technology for Attoscience - May 19th, 16:00-18:00 (UTC+2)
- New perspectives on HHG spectroscopy - June 16th, 16:00-18:00 (UTC+2)
More information regarding the exact sessions timetable can be found at:
Application for this event is currently open.