In order to get to the Lund C central station you pick a train from the Copenhagen (CPH) airport in the direction of Malmo (the station is part of terminal 3 and located straight ahead when you walk out from “Arrivals” - there are entrances to the track on both left and right). Link to pictures.
The “Lund C” station will be the fourth one, right after Malmo C. It takes about half an hour to get to Lund C from the airport. You can get a ticket in red ticket machines with signature “Tickets to Sweden” which are located in the middle of the hall, just before going down to the platform.
Here is a Google map of how to get to/from the various places around the workshop in Lund:
How to get from:
- Lund Central Station to the Hotel Concordia (Hotel Concordia, Stålbrogatan 1,Lund)
- by foot: see map, duration less than 10 minutes
- Lund Central Station to the Sparta Guest House (Sparta Hotell&Konferenscenter, address: Tunavägen 39, Lund)
- by foot: see map, duration approx. 30 minutes
- by bus: from Lund C, take bus number 1 with destination Östra Torn via Sparta to the stop Sparta, or bus number 6 with destination Östra Linero via Universitetssjukhuset to Sparta, duration approx. 10 minutes
- Lund Central Station ( Hotel Concordia) to the Physics Department (address: Sölvegatan 14A, Lund)
- by foot: see map, duration approx. 20 minutes
- by bus: from Lund C, take bus number 1 with destination Östra Torn via Sparta to stop Fysiologen, duration approx. 6 minutes
- Sparta Guest House to Physics Department
- by foot: see map, duration approx. 15 minutes
The bus timetable can be found here: https://www.skanetrafiken.se/